We have the most experienced and energetic lecturers for CHSE (+2 Science) students.Mo Pathshala has a quality platform for every college students of science stream where they can experience the real analytical field of science beyond their curriculum.
Yes as we know science has no limit so lets go to the core of everything which is exists in this world. Let's explore and visualize the science world which have branches like Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics etc. We are here to deliver our way of practical based approach to each and every students at Mo Pathashala.
- Coaching for +2 Science Regular Batch.
- Special Summer Fundamental Course (for fresh batch)
- Special Courses for Foundation
- AIPMT, JEE, AIIMS and other Competitive Foundations
- Individual Classrooms for Every Class
- Unit Wise Class Time Table
- Advanced Digital Classrooms
- Dedicated and Experienced Faculties.
- 2-3 Faculties for every subject (3:1 ratio) | 2 Senior Faculties supported by 1 Junior Faculty
- Student Teacher ratio of 4: 1
- Limited Seats (25 seats in every class)
- Advanced Computer Course
- Foundation to JEE, AIIMS, AIPMT, etc.
- Own Branded Study Materials
- Innovative Teacher-Parent Relationship System
- Student Friendly Environment
- Extracurricular Activities
EXCLUSIVE FOR URBAN CENTERS
- +2 Science Regular : 3000/- (Annually 32000/-)
- Summer Fundamental Course : 2500/- (For 45 Days)
*Including Service tax and others fees.
- Module Wise Teaching Method
- Precise Timetable
- Extra Doubt Clearing Classes
- 12*7 Support
- Personality Development and Career Counselling
- Special Hostel facility only for boys
- Special Extra Classes for +2 Second Year students for 4 Months (10 hour per day)
- WTS (Weekly Test Series), MTS (Monthly Test Series) and SSS (Super Sunday Series)
- Tri-Monthly Examination
- Special Weekend Classes
- Special Surprise Tests
- 100+ Exams in a Year
- Special VST and Unit Tests
- Monthly Guardian Meeting
- Weekly Progress SMS to Parents
- Monthly Reports to Parents
- Special Competitions like GK, IQ test, etc.
- Special Scholarship and Prize for Best Students of Each Class
Special Extra Curricular Events and Activities
- Annual Sports (1st January Every Year)
- Various School Level Competition (Essay, Debate, Quiz, IQ etc) | on 2nd January every year
- Cultural Event and Function (3rd Jan Every Year)
- Singing, Dancing and Drama Competition and training (15 days)
- Cricket League
- Learning Tour